15MG Hemp Patches
Pack of 30 x 15mg hemp patches, ideal substitute to hemp oil and vape
- Contains: 30 x 15mg hemp per patch
- Long Lasting: Effective for 36 hours
- Easy to Apply: Stick the patch to any flashy area of the body and let it work its magic! (avoid areas that crease like back of knee)
- Effective: Transdermal hemp provides a steady, constant stream of hemp directly into the blood stream. 100% absorption rate & maximum efficacy
- Safe: This product is safe for adults and children
- Organic: 100% organic hemp and Vegan Society approved
What do people say?
They've really helped with my depression and anxiety. Helping me to stay a calmer through the tough days.
I brought these for my husband, he has chronic lower back pain.They are easy to use, discreet and they stay in place well, even after bathing.
Brilliant for back pain, but so good for when I’m feeling a bit anxious or sad. You don’t really notice it until suddenly you realise you feel better.
Our customers needs come first and we your experience of The Tonic products and services to meet your expectations. If, for whatever reason, you are unhappy with the product you have received, please do not hesitate to contact us within 28 days and we will resolve the issue as swiftly as we can.
HOW DO THEY WORK?
The Tonic Hemp patches have a high absorption rate as it bypasses the digestive system and is directed straight into the blood stream. There are many benefits to having a steady stream of hemp entering your system over a 24 to 36 hour period of time, as opposed to 1 intense dose taken orally once or twice a day.
As well as the hemp working its usual magic, you can also target specific areas of the body that may be experiencing discomfort, by positioning the patch directly on it.
HOW LONG DO THEY LAST?
The hemp is gradually absorbed by the skin over a 24 to 36 hour period, so you’ll benefit from the effects all day and night.
WHAT’S THE STRENGTH?
Each pack contains 30x 15mg hemp topical patches. Each hemp patch contains 15mg hemp from organically cultivated hemp. 15mg of hemp is a good amount of a daily dose for general wellbeing. The results may vary from person to person.
- Apply the patch to a clean, dry and hair-free area of skin, either on the upper arm, chest or back, avoiding oily, scarred or cut/grazed areas
- You can also apply directly to specific areas of the body where you may be experiencing issues or discomfort.
- Press down for a few seconds, ensuring it’s fully adhered
- The faint blue pattern will fade as the hemp is absorbed into the skin
- Remove after 1 to 2 days
- Try not to wear when in the shower or bath immiedately after applying as this can compromise adhesion and efficacy
How Patches Work for Pain
The Tonic patches work by slowly and steadily delivering a controlled amount of hemp through the skin and into the bloodstream. Typically, patches provide several hours of continuous release. When applied to the skin, the patch adheres to the surface and hemp is absorbed through the skin’s layers and into the bloodstream.
Discover their potential benefits for those with different types of pain
The Tonic patches have anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce inflammation and pain in the joints. Additionally, may help reduce anxiety and improve sleep, which can be beneficial for those with arthritis.
Patches may be a useful tool for back pain. Hemp has been shown to have pain-relieving properties, which can help alleviate back pain. Additionally, may help reduce inflammation and improve sleep.
Patches may be an effective option for managing symptoms. Patches have pain-relieving properties, which can help alleviate the pain associated with fibromyalgia. Additionally, may help reduce anxiety and improve sleep.
Do you have any questions?
We’re always on the end of the phone or email, but if you would like to arrange a time allotted consultation, either in person at our Hebden Bridge shop, over the phone or on zoom with Kate Henderson, please select a time slot that best suits you.
When you complete the booking form, state your preference; telephone, zoom or shop visit.
When we speak I can answer any questions you have about patches and help select the best product and dosage for you.
I look forward to seeing/speaking with you!